HRA RoboGraft Assurance Policy
Hair transplantation patients may respond differently to treatment and results may vary from person to person. As such, HRA RoboGraft cannot give guarantee / warranty on results, but for each surgical hair restoration procedure performed at HRA RoboGraft (the “HRA RoboGraft Procedure”), we will replace any hair grafts that did not grow, free of charge to you, provided that all of the following terms and conditions are met:
A minimum of twelve months has passed since your HRA RoboGraft Procedure was performed by an HRA RoboGraft Medical Group affiliated physician (“HRA RoboGraft Physician”) at an HRA RoboGraft Medical Group surgical office;
Following the HRA RoboGraft Procedure, you did not have another surgical hair restoration procedure performed by any physician other than an HRA RoboGraft Physician. Further, you have not received or have been undergoing any aesthetic and/or medical treatment that can adversely affect hair growth;
You have complied with and followed all post-operative care instructions and other medical recommendations made by the HRA RoboGraft Physician, and attended all of your post-operative consultations and other follow-up visits at an HRA RoboGraft Medical Group surgical office;
An HRA RoboGraft Physician has assessed the growth of your transplanted hair and has determined the number of grafts to be replaced at no cost to you; and You have not been determined ineligible for a subsequent HRA RoboGraft Procedure by an HRA RoboGraft Physician for any medical reason (including, but not limited to, failure to disclose relevant medical history and information, inadequacy of donor area, lack of elasticity of scalp tissue, appearance of a new medical condition, etc.). The final decision regarding your medical eligibility for treatment will be made by an HRA RoboGraft Physician in accordance with his or her medical judgment.
The purpose of this Assurance is to provide you with the final result that was decided with you at the time of your consultation
This Assurance is provided by strictly adhering to the 3 Check System with regards to the density of hair implantation observed at 3 specific time periods within the time interval that extends from the day of hair transplant procedure to the day of full result obtainment.
Through the 3 check system, the Assurance is provided in the following way:
• The Density of hair implantation is directly proportional to the density of hair transplant result.
• In the 3 check system, the density of hair implantation is closely checked at 3 different time periods and matched with the required density of decided hair transplant result.
• The FIRST CHECK in the 3 check system is made on the very first day of the procedure during the process of implantation. On this day, if we find that the decided or planned number of grafts are falling short of or are turning out to be insufficient to complete the process of hair implantation with the decided density, the extra grafts required to achieve this density are implanted by the doctor without any extra charges towards it/them
• The SECOND CHECK in the 3 check system is made on the 15th post procedure day after the process of clot removal. Removal of the clots enables to examine the implanted area in further detail. On this day if we find that if some of the implanted grafts are not accepted by the body, which is a rare finding, the extra grafts which would be required to maintain the decided density of hair implantation would be implanted by the doctor without any extra charges towards it/them
• The THIRD and the final CHECK in the 3 check system is made 8 months after the procedure after obtainment of full result. If on this day we find that the density of the hair transplant result is falling short of what was decided, which is again a rare phenomenon, the extra grafts required to fulfil the deficit of this result are calculated and are then transplanted by our doctors without any extra charges towards them
DATE OF FIRST PROCEDURE:
Disclaimer: This Assurance is specific for the 3 check system only and limited till the 3rd check in the 3 check system. It is valid till 10 months from the date of the first day of your procedure. This Assurance is valid for Androgenetic Alopecia seen in males/females and is not valid if the hair fall and subsequent baldness is due to any other cause apart from Androgenetic Alopecia. There won't be any Money Back Guarantee or Warranty on any of our Services.
• No refunds either full or partial would be given for not achieving the expected results for any treatments carried out at HRA RoboGraft.
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss-out on the exciting news and offers from Robo-Graft. Sign-Up for our Newsletter Today!